Family & Children’s Place is recruiting ambitious young professionals to take part in the 2016 Ambassador program! This is a fantastic opportunity for people aged 21-40 to build their personal brand and make a big difference in the lives of children in our community!
- Opportunity to build your network by working with the agency’s robust base of volunteers, corporate and individual supporters.
- A great foundation for individuals interested in further leadership roles within a nonprofit organization.
- Acknowledgement in official correspondence, including our annual report and website.
- “Ambassador of the Month” acknowledgement in the monthly e-newsletter and via social media, which is distributed to approximately 3,000 supporters.
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the ambassadorship, including board meetings, receptions and more.
- Opportunity to join a board subcommittee midway through the year.
- Opportunity to establish a mentoring relationship with an F&CP board member.
Download the entire Ambassador profile to read more about the role.
Contact Micah Jorrisch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-855-6158 to learn more about the position