Family & Children’s Place looks for ambitious young professionals who may be interested in the agency’s Ambassador program!
Ambassadors are volunteers who help create awareness of and support for the agency through speaking and networking opportunities, agency and third party events and mentoring opportunities with members of the agency’s Board of Directors. It’s a fantastic opportunity for people aged 21-40 to build their personal brand and make a big difference to the lives of children in our community!
- Build your network by working with F&CP’s robust base of volunteers, corporation, and individual supporters
- A great foundation for individuals interested in further leadership roles within a non-profit organization.
- Acknowledgement in official correspondence including our annual report and website.
- “Ambassador of the Month” acknowledgement in social media and on the agency’s blog.
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the ambassadorship including Board meetings, receptions, and more.
- Opportunity to join a Board sub-committee
- Opportunity to present group projects to the Board of Directors at the end of the year
You can download the entire 2017 Ambassador profile to read more about the role. Contact Micah Jorrisch at email@example.com or 502-855-6158 to if you are interested in becoming an Ambassador.
Chair of the 2016 class of Ambassadors is Shannon Siders, a member of the 2015 class and a marketing and communications associate for the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. As chair, she helps manage the program, alongside Jorrisch, is the principal point of contact between the agency Board and ambassadors, and supports fundraising and friend raising events and help recruit and engage future ambassadors.
The 2017 Ambassador class is:
- Abbie Druschel, Humana
- Amanda Guenther, UPS
- Ashley Clay, Bingham Greenebaum Doll
- Augusto DaSilva, UPS
- Blake Gilley, Teachers Credit Union
- Celia Bourgetel, Fifth Third Bank
- Crystal Roberts, Fifth Third Bank
- Jamie Ogles, Leadership Southern Indiana
- Jessica Matlock, First Savings Bank
- Natalie Turner, Aramark
- Rachel McMahan, Business First
- Rachel Washburn, Bingham Greenebaum Doll
- Redmon Lair, Wakefield Reutlinger
For a short video, click here.