Thank you for considering employment at Family & Children’s Place. The continued success of our organization depends on the recruitment, selection and retention of the most qualified personnel. We need people who are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients, and who can be flexible and focused in a changing environment. Family & Children’s Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Family & Children’s Place is a growing, exciting and very rewarding place to start or continue a career. We work hard to provide the best, most equitable and cost effective benefits for our employees. These benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, including vision discount program
- Retirement Plan
- 125 Cafeteria Plan (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Life Insurance (Paid in full)
- Long-term Disability Insurance (Paid in full)
- Sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program
Click here to view current career opportunities, not within Head Start/Early Head Start. Family & Children’s Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer.