Family & Children’s Place Ambassadors are passionate child advocates who raise support for the agency while building their brand, advancing their career, and expanding their network.
As a Family & Children’s Place Ambassador, you will develop relationships with seasoned community leaders, be equipped for success on a nonprofit board of directors, represent the agency at community events, and build your brand with frequent public recognition.
During their year-long service, Family & Children’s Place Ambassadors are expected to:
- Required Events: Attend the orientation (Aug. 5 from 6 to 8 p.m.), fundraising and media training (TBD), donor Thank-a-Thon (December 2021), Champions for Children Breakfast (April 2022), and closing celebration (Jun. 2022)
- Program Engagement: Participate in a shadowing session with one of our programs
- Community Engagement: Represent the agency at community events and/or run a marketing campaign on your personal social media account (event opportunities and marketing resources will be provided)
- Board Engagement: Consider joining a committee of the agency’s board of directors
- Fundraising Engagement: Host a table of eight guests from your network at the annual Champions for Children Breakfast
- Financial Support: Secure $500 in donations through a personal “give” or a fundraising “get”
To apply: Applications for the Ambassador Class of 2021-22 are now open and can be completed below. Applications are due June 30, 2021. Applicants will be notified of decisions the week of July 5th and the class will kick off on July 12th.