Along with giving money and time, you can give items to be used day-in and day-out by the children and families we serve.
We call this our wish list, and items range from toys and blankets that comfort child victims of abuse and neglect, to school and art supplies that can be used with families in our prevention programs. To make a tax-deductible donation, simply purchase items from our Amazon wish list and they’ll be shipped directly to us. Or, purchase items from your favorite local retailer and contact Janet Tinsley at 502.893.3900, Ext. 265 to schedule a drop-off.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, donations of cloth items must be new and in their original packaging. Cloth face masks must be new, but do not need to be in packaging.
Top 5 Urgent Needs (Last updated May 15, 2020)
- Personal protective equipment for staff
- Baby formula
- Baby food
- Diapers (sizes 3-6)
- Baby wipes
- Personal Protective Equipment for Staff: Face masks (disposable or cloth) + gloves (vinyl or nitrile) + squeezable water bottles for hand sanitizer (like this) + disposable gowns + disposable shoe covers + disinfectant (spray or wipes)
- Food & Beverages: Baby formula + individually packaged beverages (juice boxes, water, etc.) + individually packaged snacks (crackers, cookies, bars, fruit snacks, nuts, etc.)
- Health & Safety: Diapers + baby wipes + laundry detergent + feminine hygiene products + outlet covers + Pack ‘n Plays
- School & Art Supplies: Crayons + colored pencils + markers + construction paper + glue (sticks or bottles) + rulers + craft supplies + pencils + pens + highlighters + wide-ruled notebooks + folders + pocket calendars
- Toys: Blankets + stuffed animals + children’s books + children’s DVDs + dolls + toy cars + bubbles + Play-Doh + sidewalk chalk + playing cards + coloring books + puzzle books + puzzles + board games
- Clothing: Underwear + socks + backpacks + winter hats, coats, and gloves