Family & Children’s Place looks for ambitious next generation leaders who may be interested in the agency’s Ambassador program!
Ambassadors are volunteers who help create awareness of and support for the agency through speaking and networking opportunities, agency and third party events and mentoring opportunities with members of the agency’s Board of Directors. It’s a fantastic opportunity for people to build their personal brand and make a big difference to the lives of children in our community!
- Build your network by working with F&CP’s robust base of volunteers, corporation, and individual supporters
- A great foundation for individuals interested in further leadership roles within a non-profit organization.
- Acknowledgment in official correspondence including our annual report and website.
- “Ambassador of the Month” acknowledgment in social media and on the agency’s blog.
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the ambassadorship including Board meetings, receptions, and more.
- Opportunity to join a Board sub-committee
- Opportunity to present group projects to the Board of Directors at the end of the year
The 2018 Ambassador class is:
- Lauren Bisig, director of training and development, Northwestern Mutual.
- Alex Brey, director of operations, Underhill Associates.
- Carson Economy, M.Ed., LPCA, NCC, therapist with Centerstone.
- Hannah Oliver, manager, New Financial Consultant Development, Hilliard Lyons.
- Eric Payne, business development manager, Republic Bank.
- Patrick Wilson, CPA, tax manager, Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP.
For a short video, click here.